We all feel hopeless sometimes, it sneaks up on us when we’re struggling with anger, anxiety, and even depression. During rough times, like a loss of a loved one, rough patches in a relationship, and bad days at work it’s hard to hang on to hope. It’s not just you, trust me, it happens to all of us at some point in our lives. But I am here to give you hope and share with you how Finding Hope in God’s Word helped me.
The Bible reminds us that there is hope even in the darkest of days. Just look at the book of Job, his life becomes unbearably difficult, but he hangs on to his hope and steadfast faith in God to keep him afloat. We too can find hope in unexpected ways, in quiet moments with loved ones, a conversation, a walk, in prayer with God, or in His word. Let me share with you how finding hope in God’s Word is so very fulfilling.
The scriptures I am going to share with you can provide some comfort, and bring you out of the hopelessness you feel. They are a great reminder that you are so much more resilient than you believe you are. God is looking out for you, and there is light to be found even in the darker moments of life. There is Hope to be found, let’s find some together.
Finding Hope in God’s Word
I have created a 12 piece set of scripture cards to help others find hope in God’s word. They can now be found in my Etsy shop FaithNPrettyThings. They can be purchased in a couple of different sizes as well as colors. Visit my shop today to learn more. These are perfect for your War Binders – Faith Planners, as well as clipping them to your purse for on-the-go scripture study. Below are 12 bible verses that will help bring some hope into your life.
- “LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.” – Isaiah 33:2
- “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” – Psalm 73:26
- “And all who have this hope in him purify themselves even as he is pure.” – 1 John 3:3
- “This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.” – Psalm 119:50
- “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19
- “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” – Psalm 147:3
- “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” – 3 John 1:2
- “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” – Proverbs 17:22
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:2
- “LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.” – Psalm 30:2
- “But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD.” – Jeremiah 30:17
- “Because the poor won’t be forgotten forever, the hope of those who suffer won’t be lost for all time.” – Psalm 9:18
Use these scriptures daily to help you find hope, meditate on them, write them down and pray about them. When we place our hope and faith in Jesus Christ it can help us live an authentic life. Pick up your Bible and read it daily. It’s filled with messages from God, recorded specifically so that he could teach us and offer us strength and comfort in our moments of need.
Even when it feels hopeless, and you’re alone remember you’re not. God is with you always, and He won’t leave you.
Deuteronomy 31:6 says: “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake.”
We can count on this, so in your hopeless moments, scream out, whisper, or just tell God how you’re feeling, He’s there waiting with you even when you feel otherwise. Keep up the faith, continue praying, and trust His Truths.
I am always here for those that need prayer, feel free to send me your prayer requests. What we ask for in prayer, and trust in it, it will be given to us. Matthew 11:24 says: “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Of course, if you’re asking for a new hot rod car, there might be a little hiccup with that. But what is good and right, pleasing, we can rest assured that God will answer.
Finding Hope in God’s Word – Final Thoughts
God’s word is filled with Hope, Love, Faithfulness, Sacrifice, and Kindness. Well, to be frank, it’s a perfect guide as to how we should live our lives. Nope, I am not the perfect Christian, and I don’t always look to God’s Word, trust, and guidance. But I’m learning how to each day, every minute I spend in His Word I see a change IN me. I see the woman He created me to be, coming out of the woman I thought I had to be. It’s amazing how much work He’s already done in me, but I know He’s got so much more to show me.
Don’t be afraid to seek God, don’t be afraid to talk to Him, and never believe you aren’t good enough! You are because God created you and He’d never create rubbish. My friends in written right the at the beginning of His Truth’s. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” – Genesis 1:27 NIV. Want more proof you are good enough? Genesis 1:31 says: “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” Don’t doubt God’s Word, trust Him, and seek Him your moment is now.
If you found hope in my Finding Hope in God’s Word article, feel free to share it with your family and friends. Faith Crafts & Pretty Things can be found on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Etsy, and YouTube we’d loved to have you follow along. Don’t forget to check out my Etsy shop FaithNPrettyThings.